14 de fevereiro de 2010

Because it's Valentine's...

"When I think of you and me and what we shared, I know it would be easy for others to dismiss our time together as simply a by-product of the days and nights we spent by the sea, a "fling" that, in the long run, would mean absolutely nothing. Thats why I don't tell people about us. They wouldn't understand, and I don't feel the need to explain, simply because I know in my heart how real it was... how real this is. When I think of you I cant help smiling, knowing that you've completed me somehow. I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you'll take me in your arms again" - Nicolas Sparks - Dear John

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Green God

Trazia consigo a graça das fontes, quando anoitece. Era o corpo como um rio em sereno desafio com as margens, quando desce. Andava co...